I've been tagged by Jen.
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Facts (or whatever) About Me
1. I don't mind going to the dentist and I don't think root canals are that bad but I have had a couple in the last few years and my dentist apparrently sucked because I'm not getting infections and absesses. So those are being taken care of now. I just got back from the dentist and have to go back again in less than a month.
2. I had my front teeth knocked out when I was 5 years old because I decided to play on the Big Toy after gymnastics and it was all frosted up and I slipped. My teeth actually didn't come out but were dangling quite a bit. My mom took pictures!
3. I don't have great details of my childhood but I remember some specific events and they aren't really that interesting. It's kind of wierd.
4. I used to have this great memory. In the office where I work, we used to get hundreds of summer workers and I would always remember their names year after year when they'd come back, I was great at phone numbers too! But since having kids I'm not a great as I used to be at remembering. Marcel says it's because I'm using different parts of my brain or remembering differnt things right now while I parent young children.
5. Songs give me memories, I always associated songs to crushes! "Everytime I see your picture I cry", "everything I do, I do it for you". Thos two have signifigance in my life.
6. When I first met my hubby I didn't like him very much, he was arrogant and cocky. My opinion has greatly change but he's still arrogant and cocky but now all the time.
7. I love baking and cooking and trying new things in the kitchen. Right now I'm into cake decorating for some unknown reasons. Maybe it's because it presents a challenge in my life and it's a skill that I can develop while I have three kids running around.
8. I do love gardening but now so much the weeding part, I think I weeded my garden about 2 times this summer. I over fertilized one of my boxes this year and it is caput, it's was an important box too, it had my green onion, broccoli, lettucs, cabbage and califlower in it and it all turned on me. At least my other good box is still okay (I only have two boxes.) it has my peas, beans, carrots, potatoes and corn in it. Does anyone know when to pick corn?
People I tag.
I guess who ever wants to do it is tagged. My brain can't think of anyone right now. So do it if you like and get back to me.