My friend over at Pie is the New Toast had a little post I wanted to copy. Name five guilty food pleasures. It seemed like a good idea, so here is mine.
1. Cheesecake - nothing beats the creamy and decadent goodness of cheesecake. Whatever flavor, I love it!
2. Poutine - cheese and gravy, who could resist.
3. Pizza - I love the cheesy goodness of Hawaiin or Deluxe pizzas with everything on them.
4. Steak - Nothing beats a steak made by my hubby, just he right amout of garlic and herbs and served with maccaroni or potato salad and it's to die for.
5. Cake - Preferrably double layered chocolate with chocolate frosting. It's decadent but good. Very sweet and nurishing for the soul.