prep time: 45 min.
1 c. finely chopped pecans
½ c. all-purpose flour
½ c. brown sugar
¼ c. graham cracker crumbs
2 tbs. unsalted butter, softened
1 egg yolk
1 ½ c. pumpkin puree
½ c. brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
½ tsp. each ground cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt
1 ½ pounds deli-style cream cheese
½ c. maple syrup
2 tbs. bourbon
2 tbs. sour cream
1 c. sour cream
1 tsp. bourbon
1 tsp. granulated sugar
1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter an 8-inch spring form pan and line bottom and sides with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients for crust in a bowl. Press mixture evenly on bottom of pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool and reduce oven temperature to 300°F.
3. Mix pumpkin puree, brown sugar, egg, spices and salt together in a large bowl and set aside.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat remaining filling ingredients until smooth. Combine with pumpkin mixture and pour over pre-baked crust. Bake for 60-70 minutes or until centre shows little to no movement when pan is tapped. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
5. Return oven temperature to 350°F. Mix topping ingredients together in a small bowl. Spread over cooled cheesecake and return to the oven for 10 minutes. Remove and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before refrigerating for a minimum of 3 hours.
6. Remove from spring form pan and peel away parchment paper before serving.
I acquired this recipe from a magazine I'd never heard of before called Wish. A friend was looking at it at craft night and I saw it and had to have it. I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure I will before long. I looks and sounds so yummy!
I may just have to try this one!!! I know a few people who would drool over this recipe!
Post a Comment